These Tumblers are perfect for fine whiskies, cocktails, juices and soft drinks. Highly functional and produced in high-quality crystal, these versatile tumblers are sure to make an impression. The Laudon Whisky glass is perfect for bringing a touch of luxury to your home.
Beautifully cut from the finest crystal, the glasses are a must have for whisky connoisseurs, cocktail lovers, and anyone else who wants to bring new lustre to their home bar. They celebrate the revival of classic design while remaining modern with a distinctive bold red colour.
This pack contains a single glass.
Machine-made and dishwasher safe.
Perfect For These Grapes
Graciano, Zweigelt, Cinsault, Bobal, Sangiovese, Teroldego, Valpolicella, St. Laurent, Côtes du Ventoux, Tinto Reserva, Barbera, Priorato, Norton, St. Joseph (red), Touriga Nacional, Gran Reserva, Crianza, Syrah Old World, Côtes du Roussillon, Vino Nobile di Montepulciano, Côtes du Rhône Rouge, Cannonau, Mencia, Pinotage, Saperavi, Lagrein, Cornas, Mourvèdre, Hermitage (Rouge), Refosco, Cahors, Carignan, Montsant, Petite Sirah, Grenache/Granacha, Tempranillo, Madiran, Alma Valley, Côte Rôtie, Tinta de Toro, Amarone, Bonarda, Blaufränkisch, Crozes Hermitage, Rioja, Ribera del Duero, Aglianico, Châteauneuf-du-Pape (rouge)
Caring for your RIEDEL Crystal
If washing by hand
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
Microfiber Polishing Cloth
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)